Stunning video to reach your audience effectively.
PenBay Technology Group's video team has produced more than two hundred programs for corporate, state and federal clients, including the production of streaming and downloadable programming. Our award-winning video work has been featured on PBS, the History Channel, Animal Planet and in numerous corporate boardrooms, trade shows and live events.
Our in-house production unit provides the full spectrum of broadcast production services. We feature 5K ultra high definition capture and off-line and on-line post production, as well as 5.1 surround audio production and audio sweetening.
PenBay Technology Group’s recent federal government work includes a four-part series of outreach videos for the Federal Highway Administration to introduce alternate intersection designs to the public. Our role spanned conceptual development, research, scriptwriting, storyboarding, multi-state aerial and terrestrial video shoots, and post-production.
We have arranged domestic shoots from Times Square in NYC to Union Square in San Francisco; aboard medivac C-17s over Iraq; from native villages above the Arctic circle to villages in India and Sierra Leone. We have completed programming for myriad clients including the Veterans Administration, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Medtronic, the World Bank, and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration.
Our award-winning work includes:
- Silver Clio Award for Healthcare: “Moving Pictures: 75 Years of Orthopaedics”
- Pegasus Awards, Best of Show for “PBS documentary Wounded in Action”
- Hermes Creative Award: Platinum, Gold and Honorable Mention in several categories for our 75 Years of Orthopaedic Surgery and 75th Anniversary Website
- CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Federal Highway Administration
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- WWII Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fidelity Investments
- News Corporation
- WE OFFER:
- Conceptual development and on set directing
- Research and scriptwriting
- Pre production and logistics planning
- Audio and video recording
- Sound design and location sound recording
- Aerial video
- Gyro stabilized aerial cinematography (manned aircraft)
- Licensed UAV pilot (unmanned)
- 2D/3D graphics and animation
- Post-production video editing, mastering, and captioning
- Web-based multimedia
- Remote documentary filmmaking in harsh environments
- AV engineering and system design for multi camera, multi format video capture
- Design of fixed and mobile editing and post production solutions
- Broadcast mastering, 508 compliance, captioning and multi format delivery